It was a pleasure to be nominated again for a ‘SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD’ and answering questions so you my readers can get to know me more as the person behind the keyboard. I have been nominated for my second ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’ by Mishi pcm – “THANKS FOR THE NOMINATION!” (Click on her name above and it will take you to her blog post about her winning the award and her nominating me.)
Her questions for me to answer as a nominee are: (yes favourite is spelt differently in American-English than in English)
Click to continue reading
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your current favorite song?
- Who do you look up to the most?
- If you had the ability to time travel what year would it be, and why?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your hobby?
- What is your biggest dream?
- If you could spend one whole day with your favorite singer who would it be?
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- What are you most thankful for?
All about ‘Blogger Awards’ awarded by fellow bloggers as they wish to know more about you:
This is because with most of these awards the person nominating you gets to ask you any questions they would like you to answer to get a better insight into who you are.
“I enjoy receiving these awards as it gives me a chance to open up and let my readers see more of the person I am away from my keypad.”
– Helen’s Journey
The Liebster Award was created by The Global Aussie in 2011 and is given to a favored blogger by another blogger as an expression of endearment and appreciation. Liebster in German means:’ sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome’. I know right, what a lovely list of attributes to have someone nominate you for representing!
Continue reading ““WHO IS THE PERSON BEHIND THE KEYBOARD?” Interviewing Helen’s Journey as she is nominated for the ‘Liebster Award 2018’”