This interview is a great way to get to know me as the person behind the words in my blog posts and get a deeper knowledge of who I am personally, as well as a blogger. Here goes…
In this interview I answer 12 questions other bloggers chose to ask me when they nominated me for a Mystery Blogger Award. They are almost like questions you’d ask on a date to get to know someone in a light hearted way. Here are the questions:
- If you had to choose between being a cat, dog or bird which would you choose and why?
- Pick an object that in some ways resembles you.
- What is one of your favourite hobbies or things to do?
- Where is your favourite place to be?
- What City/Country would you most like to live in?
- If you could be any animal what would it be?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- One piece of life advice you can offer.
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
- Tell us about a time you made a good decision and why?
- How would you spend your day if you were invisible?
- If you didn’t have to sleep; What would you do with the extra time?
Continue reading “Interviewing the Blogger Helen’s Journey: 12 questions other bloggers wanted to ask!”
“I enjoy receiving these awards as it gives me a chance to open up and let my readers see more of the person I am away from my keypad.”– Helen’s Journey
It was a pleasure to be nominated again for a ‘SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD’ and answering questions so that you my readers, can get to know me more as the person behind the keyboard. I have been nominated for my second ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’ by Mishi pcm – “THANKS FOR THE NOMINATION!” Now for my interview…
Her questions for me to answer in this post are:
Click to continue reading
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your current favorite song?
- Who do you look up to the most?
- If you had the ability to time travel what year would it be, and why?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your hobby?
- What is your biggest dream?
- If you could spend one whole day with your favorite singer who would it be?
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- What are you most thankful for?
All about ‘Blogger Awards’ awarded by fellow bloggers as they wish to know more about you:
This is because with most of these awards the person nominating you gets to ask you any questions they would like you to answer to get a better insight into who you are.
“I enjoy receiving these awards as it gives me a chance to open up and let my readers see more of the person I am away from my keypad.”
– Helen’s Journey
The Liebster Award was created by The Global Aussie in 2011 and is given to a favored blogger by another blogger as an expression of endearment and appreciation. Liebster in German means:’ sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome’. I know right, what a lovely list of attributes to have someone nominate you for representing!
Continue reading ““WHO IS THE PERSON BEHIND THE KEYBOARD?” Interviewing Helen’s Journey as she is nominated for the ‘Liebster Award’”