This interview is a great way to get to know me as the person behind the words in my blog posts and get a deeper knowledge of who I am personally, as well as a blogger. Here goes…
In this interview I answer 12 questions other bloggers chose to ask me when they nominated me for a Mystery Blogger Award. They are almost like questions you’d ask on a date to get to know someone in a light hearted way. Here are the questions:
- If you had to choose between being a cat, dog or bird which would you choose and why?
- Pick an object that in some ways resembles you.
- What is one of your favourite hobbies or things to do?
- Where is your favourite place to be?
- What City/Country would you most like to live in?
- If you could be any animal what would it be?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- One piece of life advice you can offer.
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
- Tell us about a time you made a good decision and why?
- How would you spend your day if you were invisible?
- If you didn’t have to sleep; What would you do with the extra time?
Continue reading “Interviewing the Blogger Helen’s Journey: 12 questions other bloggers wanted to ask!”
“I enjoy receiving these awards as it gives me a chance to open up and let my readers see more of the person I am away from my keypad.”– Helen’s Journey