This interview is a great way to get to know me as the person behind the words in my blog posts and get a deeper knowledge of who I am personally, as well as a blogger. Here goes…
In this interview I answer 12 questions other bloggers chose to ask me when they nominated me for a Mystery Blogger Award. They are almost like questions you’d ask on a date to get to know someone in a light hearted way. Here are the questions:
- If you had to choose between being a cat, dog or bird which would you choose and why?
- Pick an object that in some ways resembles you.
- What is one of your favourite hobbies or things to do?
- Where is your favourite place to be?
- What City/Country would you most like to live in?
- If you could be any animal what would it be?
- What inspired you to start your blog?
- One piece of life advice you can offer.
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 10 years?
- Tell us about a time you made a good decision and why?
- How would you spend your day if you were invisible?
- If you didn’t have to sleep; What would you do with the extra time?
Continue reading “Interviewing the Blogger Helen’s Journey: 12 questions other bloggers wanted to ask!”
“I enjoy receiving these awards as it gives me a chance to open up and let my readers see more of the person I am away from my keypad.”– Helen’s Journey
The following ‘7 Life Experiences’ will give you a sneak preview into where around the world my journey has taken me & just what my footsteps have gotten up to…
7 World Wide Life Experiences!
During harder times in life, it sometimes helps me to choose to focus on all the great life experiences I’ve had so far and the amazing places around the world I have visited – as when I reflect on these things I feel richly blessed beyond struggles, health issues, status, what/who is missing in life etc.
So for being interviewed for The Versatile Blogger Award and being asked to share 7 facts about me, I’ve chosen to draw from my bag of life experiences from all around the world to share with you and I’ve dug out the photographs to go along with them too…
Continue reading “7 Amazing World Wide Life Experiences”
It was a pleasure to be nominated again for a ‘SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD’ and answering questions so that you my readers, can get to know me more as the person behind the keyboard. I have been nominated for my second ‘Sunshine Blogger Award’ by Mishi pcm – “THANKS FOR THE NOMINATION!” Now for my interview…
Her questions for me to answer in this post are:
Click to continue reading
- What made you start blogging?
- What is your current favorite song?
- Who do you look up to the most?
- If you had the ability to time travel what year would it be, and why?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your hobby?
- What is your biggest dream?
- If you could spend one whole day with your favorite singer who would it be?
- What is your favorite topic to blog about?
- What are you most thankful for?
Why is our ‘Wellbeing’ so vital to our health and happiness?
The state of being comfortable, healthy, or happy.
||welfare, health, good health, happiness, comfort, security, safety, protection, prosperity, profit, good, success, fortune, good fortune, advantage, interest, ponderousness, successfulness
Continue reading “WHY IS WELLBEING SO VITAL TO OUR HEALTH & HAPPINESS? How being a Wellbeing niche blogger is inspiring & my top Wellbeing posts of encouragement!”
October 2018 marked Helen’s Journey Blogs 1st year of blogging anniversary! YAY! of course I wrote all about building my blog up over this first year to get over 10,000 views and over 11,000 followers – you can read it by clicking HERE!
Then in November, I got the great news that I have been nominated for two ‘UK BLOG AWARDS in the categories of ‘WELLNESS‘ and ‘GREEN & ECO’ = DOUBLE YAY!
So I want to share with you a selection of my top Wellbeing and Green Eco blog posts that got me noticed and nominated for these blog awards…
Continue reading “Helen’s Journey Blog Nominated in the ‘UK Blog Awards 2019’ in two categories; ‘Wellness’ and ‘Green Eco’ blogs!”
The story of how my blog ‘HELEN’S JOURNEY’ was started and why:
In this post I will share the story of how I started my own blog and why. As well as my advice for others wanting to start their own blog. Knowing why you want to start a blog and what you want to write about it a strong foundation as a starting point!
Continue reading “Top Tips for starting a blog”
All about ‘Blogger Awards’ awarded by fellow bloggers as they wish to know more about you:
This is because with most of these awards the person nominating you gets to ask you any questions they would like you to answer to get a better insight into who you are.
“I enjoy receiving these awards as it gives me a chance to open up and let my readers see more of the person I am away from my keypad.”
– Helen’s Journey
The Liebster Award was created by The Global Aussie in 2011 and is given to a favored blogger by another blogger as an expression of endearment and appreciation. Liebster in German means:’ sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome’. I know right, what a lovely list of attributes to have someone nominate you for representing!
Continue reading ““WHO IS THE PERSON BEHIND THE KEYBOARD?” Interviewing Helen’s Journey as she is nominated for the ‘Liebster Award’”
Being nominated for an award is always touching, but when it is for inspiring and motivating others in your blog posts is even better. As part of the award I am sharing this interview post where I share three things about myself for you to get to know me better. I will then answer the following questions:
- What’s your process for when you write a post?
- What are your career goals?
- What is your favourite type of genre to read?
- Preferred writing style- factual or fictional? First person or Third person?
- If you had to change your name what would you change it to and why?
Continue reading “‘MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD’ Interview and ‘3 Things About Me’ for you to get to know me better”