3 Day Quote Challenge:
Day 2 of sharing a quote to live by and the reasons why I chose it
So just what is the ‘3 Day Quote Challenge’? I hear you ask… well it’s when each day you choose a quote to share and explain your reasons for choosing it – I’m always up for fun with words! 😉
So here is my quote for Day 2:
This quote is really poignant for me as I really am in a season of transition for mind, body & soul;
- Discovering new things
- Expanding my knowledge
- Researching the unknown
- Questioning all I’ve known
- Growing as a person
- Expanding my capacity
- Confirming who I am
- Adapting to the new
- Reaffirming all I stand for
- Withdrawing <not from you my lovely readers, but from a bad situation/group of people and one of my medications too 😉 >
It’s a much-needed reminder that even if something hurts it doesn’t mean you are injured too badly to carry on.
A reminder that even if you feel broken and that life has fallen to pieces – that all those pieces will still fit together to make a new puzzle, that although different from the old, can still be beautiful! ❤
Each day I’m going to be nominating 3 others to join in with the Quote Challenge fun. So on Day 2, I nominate:
- Thank the person who nominated you & link to their blog.
- Post a quote for three consecutive days (1 quote for each day).
- Share why this quote appeals so much to you.
- Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
So there you have it my quote for Day 2 of the ‘3 Day Quote Challenge’ – make sure you check out Day 3’s quote tomorrow 😉 & here is the link to click for reading the other two days chosen quotes:
Thanks again Shannon from the blog MSnubutterflies for the nomination.
Have fun everyone, reading and sharing quotes 👌👍☺✍
Signing off; ~ Helen ~
Why not come & follow my blogging footsteps on other Social Media Platforms (click on names to take you to the different media profiles):